GUESS WHOSE HANDS THESE ARE!
I have The Gollums. I like hands. Here are the hands of lots of my friends (possibly yours!). Get your pen and paper ready and play along!
Round One - pictures 1-9
All of these people have blogs and are links from my page. They include - Fish, Sam, Cassie, Ange, Morgan, Kate, Richard, Svend, Damon
1 (below)
3 (below)
4
5
8
9
The below hands are not bloggers, but are well known to a lot of you. They include -
Nicky (ex flattie and fellow teacher)
Rebecca (same as above)
James (from netball)
Girl Sam (from netball)
Ken (from the posse and netball)
Mike (from my staff)
Ed (of posse fame)
Ryan (Ed's body building flattie)
Jon (of netball fame and from Hutt posse)
Kirsten (the little one)
Holly (Ken's woman, Sam's co-worker)
Simon (ex flatmate from Hanson St)
10 (below)
10 (below)





7 comments:
Kate the papparazzi!! You came and snapped a snap of my hand and didn't ask for its permission! My hand has now decided to sue you. Normally my left hand stops my right hand from doing these things, but in this case one hand didn't know what the other was doing.
I can't even recognise my own hand, and that should be easy with my wrinkly, old-lady hands!
ohhh..errr...urgh... my hand looks like a bony, ghostly pale, old ladies hand.
A skeletal hand. It belongs in a horror movie.
Are my hands really that white?
and 14 has GOT to be Simon.
Guesses, some informed, some randomly assigning names to numbers.
1. Morgan
2.Kate
3.Damon
4.Rich
5.Ange
6.Fi
7.Svend
8.Cass
9.Me
10. James
11. Holly
12. Simon
13. Ryan
14. Jono
15. Mike
16. Rebecca
17. Ed
18. Girl Sam
19. Ken
20. Kirsten
21. Nicky
on second thought, I correct myself.
I am 7, Cass is 9. Which I guess makes Svend 8.
First section was 100% (after your alteration). Second section had four errors. Simon, Jon, Ed and Ryan all wrong.
Post a Comment