This year I have developed somewhat of a penchant for posting photos of my feet. I had the itchy bite photo, and the swollen foot one as well. Now I have the infected toe. It started on Friday, and the red infection has spread. I am watching with morbid fascination. Ange reckons it could be the flesh-eating virus. I think she could be right. I'll buy some Detol tomorrow.
If I squeeze it - it weeps. Too much information?
* * *
Breakfast at Tiffany's was D-lightful. Me and Cass went in with our cups of coffee and there were a few people dressed in theme. Very civilised! It's a quirky little film. Audrey Hepburn can play barre chords too - I was impressed with her little version of Moon River. The man sitting next to me breathed very loud. At one stage I was cringing at the thought that the woman next to him may have been giving him a hand-job in the dark, as he made odd noises. But, come to think of it, she looked more like she'd be his daughter. I think he just had nasal passage issues.
* * *
I hope my infected toe does not impinge on my shopping abilities tomorrow! My boots are made for walking.... down Lambton Quay, and Cuba Mall............... Many shops to peruse.
* * *
I took advantage of my flatmates not being home to practise my geetar playing. I'm all about the singing-along aspect, rather than trying to play all that well. I'm trying to pick which song I'd use to audition for the ukulele band at school.
And I'm practising for the Sing Star challenge this Friday. I shall dominate! You hear that, Cass and Ange - DOM-IN-ATE!
* * *
Here is what I ate today
Breakfast:
1/2 pack of M&Ms (mixed)
Lunch:
Banana
3/4 pack of salsa flavoured rice crackers and feta dip
Dinner:
Apple
Small tub of Salt and Vinegar Pringles
Latte
Supper:
1/2 share of nachos
Mochachino
Good thing my temple programme didn't start today!
I aim to lose 2kgs these holidays. It's ambitious - but I like a challenge! I'm inspired by Fish and Cass's efforts.
* * *
Thirty is such a yucky word. It just is. It wouldn't be so bad turning thirty if the word sounded more pleasant. It just begs to be kinda spat out with disdain.
Much like the word 'atheist'. It sounds negative. I think it was unfair to make it such an awful sounding word. Sounds evil.
3 comments:
Moon river was written for hepburn...
How awful was Mickey Rooney as the landlord?
If your toe weeps, it is probably a good sign. Don't let it linger though.
The flesh eater is a bacteria, not a virus.
Charming. You have made me feel much better about turning 30. Not. :/
30+ atheist and proud...
Post a Comment