Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TA DA! IT'S FINISHED!

I took my wee Mazda in to get vehicle-tested. I knew it would fail because it's got a headlight that needs a new bulb (I have bought the bulb but can't for the life of me figure out how to get it in there!). But figured I had a free afternoon so would see what the damage was all up.


I have to get a new tyre as well - and the guy said I might as well get both front ones 'cause the other one's not far behind. And get the alignment checked 'cuase he reckons it's a bit off.


Ah well! I was expected that and was surprisingly chipper afterwards. He didn't say anything about the brakes or tow-bar sized hole in the side.


* * *

I thought posting a picture of my buoyent dead fish wasn't bad enough.... so here's a photo of my still-infected toe! Close up! I purposefully left the flaking skin on there, for effect. I like how there's a line where the infection stops very suddenly, and the peeling stops as well. I like to poke the red bit and say, 'Sore!' and then poke the not-red bit next door and say, 'Not sore!' It's a fun game.


2 comments:

fish said...

How did your toe get all infected? That's yucky :P

Not Kate said...

I just happened all of a sudden. Nothing in particular brought it on. It seems to be centered around the edge of the toe-nail. It's weird! I'm watching it's progress with interest.