Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I got me hair cut.



Me hair is much shorter. There was piles of it on the floor once we'd finished. You coulda made a decent sized wig out of it. I think he took a good 3 inches off. I asked for a sweeping fringe (ok - I asked for something I had to ramble on about to try and describe, he finally figured out that's what I meant) and the hairdresser responded kinda unenthusiastically...... So that might be a mistake - but time will tell! For now I have a slightly sticky-uppy bit on the side (which I purposefully cut out of this shot). It gives me character. But I like it.


My hairdresser is a top guy! He's on the Terrace now and it's still only $65 for a cut and straightening - and the guy is meticulous. He straightens tiny little sections at a time. Oh, and you get a free latte and scalp massage with the orgasmatron!


My hair has that too-clean feeling to it now. It has a bit more bounce and shine than usual. I think I'll like it better tomorrow, once I get a bit of natural oils into it and it sits down a bit (hopefully the sticky uppy bit will settle down).


* * *


Went for lunch with Cassie Bo Bassie. We both did well to resist the many scrumptious but gratuitous goodies that Pandoro's had on display. I went with the soup and roll option and she got a bagel. It was the strongest act of will-power I have displayed to resist the very reasonably priced and attractive almond croisants that were sitting on the counter......


* * *


I got me a Jose Gonzeles CD.


* * *


Don't know what to get Dad for his birthday. All I have thus-far is a jar of gourmet blueberry and

No comments: