
I entered the Harry Potter craze by joining the queue and buying my first ever book in the series. The queue stretched out of Borders and down the road a bit. The English teacher in me smiled at the thought of people lining up to buy a book.
Me and Marty then formed a two-person book-club for the afternoon and ate, drank coffee and read in near silence. Every now and then I'd break it with my ignorant questions like, 'So is Malfoy a bad guy?' and 'What's The Burrow?' but he was very wise and sagelike and knew the answers to everything.
I am up to page 99 and will continue reading now.
* * *
Penfold was discovered dead. He used the be the black fish, but has discoloured somewhat with his sudden illness. Ange claims he starved to death. I claim the other fish just kept beating him to the food. The other fish is swimming happily about his dead body. Long live Motley!

1 comment:
You have GOT to do something about that toe. If you don't go to a chemist (at the very least) this weekend I will be dragging you there myself!
Post a Comment