I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.
Brendon was (rightly) eliminated tonight. We did well - my predictions always had us being a final three competitor, but nothing more. Frankly he didn't have the talent to make it further. Ange was very critical of his top-line and posture tonight (she knows her terminology well - a passionate armchair critic).
Despite the lack of talent on his part, I'm going to blame some kind of conspiracy on us getting eliminated. Perhaps it was that Suzanne and Megan's previous fan-base was built on the kind of gullible morons who actually ring up or text in response to things on TV, be it a massage pillow or pop-idol-band. Brendon had a tougher crowd to please - the sporting fan is not used to having to actually vote for their team to win. We are used to just letting the work show on the dance-floor and having that be the end of it. I notice that there's an inconsistency in my argument there somewhere..... I will work on that. It's late.
There were tears tonight as Suzanne had a wardrobe malfunction - our hearts went out to her. Yet again the judges surprised us with some of their comments. They seem to love the boring dances - the ones with have very little pizazz but are probably very technically competent. We didn't think much of Megan's cha-cha (the one she performed at school today) but she got 10's for it. Go figure.
Hayley has the hell-good abs. Many men will be sorry to see her go.
I will ceremoniously do something with my Brendon mask soon.
* * *
My new tshirt arrived from America. I love internet shopping!
6 comments:
So hows that power of Kate working out for you then????? Go Megan :)
If it was actually ME in the dance competition we woulda won.... the power of Kate can only go so far by wishful thinking. Brendon was never fully on-board with me in my quest to win. He was a weak link.
snore
*shoots troll for making lame comment*
Wow - I got me a troll? Awesome!
you'd think if you were going to make the effort of commenting negatively you could come up with something better than 'snore'
I am still thinking of a creative yet tasteful way of disposing of my Greer visage
Post a Comment