1. Buzz O'Bumble or Wally Weta?
Who or who? I think the first guy sounds more familiar, so I'll go with him. I think he's in the dregs of my childhood TV memories, maybe. Somewhere underneath Play School (I liked Barry).
2. What is the most physical danger you have ever been in?
I haven't really been near-death (to my knowledge). One time I was in the car with Sarah, and we were driving on a country road and kinda missed an intersection was coming up and drove right across St Highway 1 without looking, nearly driving into a paddock on the other side. That was hairy. I think we'd been snapping at each other about something and gotten distracted..... That sobered us up a bit. Umm. That'll do. I don't try to court danger on the whole. Oh, and there was the time my family naively ended up standing on the side of the road, late at night, in a ghetto in Chicago. That was a good 'un. We may have been in more potential danger than we realised there too.
3. When was the last time you were naked outdoors?
I honestly couldn't say (I'm doing crap at this!). I have never been skinny-dipping (wasted my youth!!!). I've been partially naked, I guess. There was the up-against-the-neighbour's-wall incident in which I was lacking at least some clothes. Hmmmm. I see a goal to achieve before I turn 29 there.
4. What one thing would you change about your personality?
There's probably more than one thing, if I was trying to 'perfect' myself. One thing.......... Procrastinate less. I create a lot of stress by putting things off and then usually they're not half as bad as I thought they'd be. I could lose my patented 'Avoid, avoid, avoid' life motto.
5.What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Nicky's patented Can-of-Tuna-Curry springs to mind. Any dish where you're a student and try to substitute a can of tuna for 'real meat' would make the list. And my brother's rice dish - it had a fine layer of gluggy film and the kinda texture you could mould into abstract statues. And there was an incident at the James Cook Hotel when I was a youngun' where I tried an oyster for one of the first times and was so disgusted I had to spit it back out into a napkin..... My brother remembered that for years whenever arguments came up about my level of decorum. But on the whole I am not a fussy eater. And I'm not an idiot, so I've never eaten anything that's still wriggling or not meant for human consumption.
* * *
Nothing terribly scandalous there! If anyone else wants 5 Tricky Questions, so continue the chain started by Special K and continued on to me through Sammy, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment