Monday, May 28, 2007



I made a poster for my classroom. It is from an activity I call 'The Burden of Sensation' we do for The Catcher in the Rye. Basically just observing people and noting what they do that really annoys us, and what they do that restores our faith in humanity. They always come up with some good stuff. One of them said that she loves it when people notice you've forgotten something and make sure you get it.... That happened to me at netball - I left my drink on the counter and some girl called me back after I walked away. Saved me either going thirsty or having to trapse back downstairs to find it. That was nice of her.


I'm gonna laminate it and put it on my wall.


I also covered my roll-book with purty pictures I found on the internet and other stuff to match it. Doing the roll is fun now.


I like arts and crafts.


* * *


Tomorrow is the big finale of Dancing with the Stars. Party at Ange's.


May the best man win (out of Cassie and Richard).

3 comments:

R said...

Su-zanne! Su-zanne! Su-zanne!!

But get that mike under control woman! Can't afford any mistakes tonight!!

Off-Black said...

Happy 1st blogiversary!

R said...

SUZANNE! SUZANNE! SUZANNE!