Last night I bought a block of Cadbury Gold - a new flavour that's dark chocolate with crunchy toffee pieces (it was ok, but not as magical as I had imagined).
Today after school I hopped in my car and found two pieces had somehow escaped the pack and were sitting on the passenger seat next to me.
It had been sunny that afternoon, and they were quite melted and mushy.
Not one to waste good chocolate, I scraped off the blob from the top and ate it.
As I looked in the rear-view-mirror, licking my fingers, and saw the smears of chocolate around my face and glanced over at the brown chocolately stain left on the other seat.....
I realised it was not my best moment.
* * *
Speaking of delicious things.... while I have been vaguely aware of the 'delicious' website I only just got myself an account this weekend.
It's awesome! I've heard the novelty wears off, but for now I am book-marking and tagging like crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment