Sunday, August 29, 2010

Craft afternoon was fun. I didn't craft anything. I ate some nice snacks though. And drank some nice wine. And had a lively debate about the difference between pink and red.

I took Charlotte (almost-2) to the supermarket to get extra supplies. On the way I splashed her when I jumped in a puddle. Then I let her carry the basket in the shop (she dragged it behind her and took up half an aisle somehow). And got lollies. LOLLIES!

Shopping as it ought to be.

* * *

Sam's birthday dinner was grand. He knows lots of good people (and Jon). I'm not sure why, but dropping icecream in Jon's wine and smashing up model-planes were important activities at the time.

Me, Michelle and Jon went to Molly's. They had a guy playing the piano and singing upstairs. We sang along with him, very loudly. I think we were his favourites. He told us to come back next week. (It was either our singing or the $20 tip Jon gave him.... I'm opting for our awesome back-up vocals.)

Sing us a song, you're the piano-man, sing us a song tonight

* * *

I'm a bit of a shopping-snob. I haven't been to Glassons in a long time. Holy cow, it's cheap! Maybe I should open up my mind a little.

No comments: