I have to go to drinks with the newly chosen principal tonight after school. I don't wanna! But there's been an invitation to all the staff with management units to meet her...... It's an elitist thing.....
I hate schmoozing.
I'm too tired to schmooze.
I have this image of having more and more responsiblity being thrust upon (I don't seek it.... I'm a slacker!). All it means is having to attend more meetings and do more administration and reports................... Is the extra money REALLY worth it?
* * *
I wore my new shoes again, for the ocassion. First time in ages I haven't worn jeans to work. Someobody'd better notice!
2 comments:
Is the new one as freaky as the old one? Male/female? I got a mate applying for a job there...
The new one seems ok. She was DP at Heretaunga. Can't be worse ..... (touch wood)....
Post a Comment