I'm trying to use Macbeth quotes in real life as often as possible (in my head, anyhow - saying them aloud seems a tad eccentric).
I feel satisfied to have exited today's sporting marathon with my hurts in battle. According to the wise people in Macbeth it's ok to die (or lose) as long as you have your hurts while trying. There's honour in that!
If you pay attention (and I will do a quiz one day, to reward the people who read my blog word-for-word) you might have heard me give a nana-speil about hurting my finger last week. What were the chances of catching a ball on exactly the same finger this week? 1/10, I'd say. That's fairly slim!
I have also put me back out a little. I blame John Ball. I'm coming to the conclusion that he is to blame for most things in this world. I'm sure I had to move more quickly than my body was capable of at some stage today, trying to guard him at basketball, resulting in my back protesting. He's a pesky little blighter.
Ah, good times!
* * *
Note my new duvet cover. I like it.
2 comments:
I must confess to an ankle being somewhat niggly after last nights fracas.
And let me be the first to point out that it be 'Jon' not 'John', it being a contraction of 'Jonothan'.
The odds be a lot higher if finger not be strapped for protection.
Jon with no H - like Jon from New Kids on the Block. I'll remember that.
Jon was the shy one. Much like this Jon....
Post a Comment