In case you haven't heard or been privy to an invite yet....
Go to THE RUMPUS 07 WEBSITE. It is cool. I have been involved in the doing of secret stuff with Damon. Sam - I hope you come wearing a sunglasses. That's all I'm going to say.
* * *
I had a ....... conversation with Justin and Sam last night. It began with him nonchallantly using the word 'arcane' in a sentence, and me and Justin going, 'Huh?' in our least unintentional redneck voices.
That somehow turned into an ARCANE discussion about science-geeky disease smelling stuff. I don't care if I'm using the word properly :)
* * *
It's super how many people can pick up a guitar and have a play around.
* * *
Sam is aging gracefully.
* * *
I really must think harder and come up with something worth blogging about.
No comments:
Post a Comment