Friday, August 24, 2007

Cough.

I am sick.


I have been sick for two days.


I woke up with a sore throat and it hasn't gone away for two days.


I have had to go to school because my kids have a big assessment they need help with.


I seem to get an adreniline rush that gets me through to lunch time. Then I take another round of drugs (the good old disprin/asprin/lemsip-lozinger combo). Then by the time it's night time I feel yuck again. And I go to sleep all miserable and cold but sweaty all at the same time. Then I wake up at 4am and need another round of drugs.


I blame my infected toe. It has deteriorated my imune system.


To put a cherry on top of that all - the space bar on my lap top is a bit bung and I have to really hammer it with my thumb.


Ugh!


* * *


Will pop in to your birthday tomorrow, Sammy boy!

No comments: