Friday, August 24, 2007

Favourite Time Wastesr #1 and #2


I have recently rediscovered the enjoyment of looking at Strongbad cartoons on the interweb. I was introduced to them by Svend (is it ok to use such an obscure real name in a blog? if not I'll call him 'Barry') a few years back and then didn't have jetstream for a while, so forgot about them. He is a small Mexican masked wrestler (though that is largely irrelevant).

If you scroll down the list (to just above halfway) the absolute BESTEST one is called 'kids' book'. HILARIOUS!


'Everyone is different. No two people are not on fire.'

Super funny to me! Maybe it's one of those things everybody else already knew about.

*****

Stinky Feet

Also an old favourite is a site made up by some guy who may have been a fore-runner to Jackass who chronicles things like his attempts to get athlete foot, and his attempts to get people to date his sister or get fat.

He's funny too. He has detailed diary entries of how his athlete's foot progresses from day one, where he walks barefeet in the shower at the gym and then wears plastic bags on his feet all day so they sweat lots, to day fifteen by which time his detailed graphs of things such as 'stink' and 'pain' are up around the 'horrifying' levels. And lots of pictures! Some really gross ones! Closeups of him purposefully pulling apart the skin between his toes to break his scabs..... I might be a little sick for enjoying that site.....

2 comments:

fish said...

Euuuuu! Gross feet pictures :P

I wonder if he wants to do a 'LOSE the most weight' comp? I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Just by the by -- I'm happy to be refered to by name, since that's how I refer to myself in my blog. I'm reading all your old entries while I wait for data to load/be processed at work.

And I've been trying to re-find that "get fat" site for *aaaaages* -- cheers, guv. :)