Monday.
I helped out at the Senior A basketball final, at the impressive TSB Arena. I had to do the 24-second-clock (the worst of all the jobs!). I only acted mildly biasedly when I let out a 'YES!' when the 6'2 girl from the other team got fouled out.
We won. Division Two Champs.
Tuesday
I went to support the Junior A team in the final of the top top top top top Wellington/Hutt Valley/Porirua/Paraparaumu division.
I took lots of photos and yelled out a lot. The wee girls hadn't beaten this team all season. The other team, HVHS, was in fact undefeated all year.
We won.
There was much excitement to be had.
I am a proud teacher in charge of (but not presently coaching) basketball.
* * *
And then there's the other team, whose biggest victory was only losing a game by 9 points (that was a close one!). Can't win em all. What we lack in depth, we make up for in Beatiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment