One more sleep.......
The social event of the season is toooomooooorrrrooooow!
Exciting!
Went to the rehearsal yesterday. I figure all I have to do is watch what Laura does (she's the middle bridesmaid and I'm the last one). I get to be escourted around by Scott. That's a good deal. He's the tallest.
Me and Scott (mainly me) whispered a lot during the boring bits of the rehearsal, where we weren't involved. I told him about how we did a gospel version of one of the readings .... and it was great. I double-dog-dare Laura to do that reading tomorrow - and I promise I will join in with, 'You tell 'em, sister! Love is king!'
Today we have to get our nails done and finish all the party savours for the reception, possibly setting up the reception too. Busy busy busy! And hence I am up at an UNGODLY hour (for a holiday day).
No comments:
Post a Comment