1. An exfoliant thief is possibly at work. Traps are being set to confirm my suspician.
2. My 7th form class have decided I remind them of Sarah Potts from Shortland St.
3. Marty got a fish. He called it Indiana. It barely moves.
4. Our second fish, Audrey, died. She was a bit of a tart anyhow. Motley still lives.
5. Marty's bowl is three times as big as ours (at least) and the people at Animates said it was only sufficient for one fish. Possibly why we have had two fish deaths recently.
6. I am watching a lot of sci-fi for upcoming unit for Media. Am concentrating on dystopia films (Matrix, Twelve Monkeys, Blade Runner).
7. I am running the Year 9 Spelling Bee tomorrow. I had big plans. The host was going to wear a bee suit and I was going to play 'ABC' by the Jackson 5 as theme music. None of this has worked out. But there shall be spelling! And a Queen Bee shall be crowned (I bought a crown at the $2 Shop today).
8. I pigged out today. Grain Waves and macadamia chocolate. Mmm. Not feeling so good now though.....
9. Cassie and Ange's 30ths soon.
10. I bought some 50c Lego rip-offs at the $2 Shop (on special). Reidun, Kyle and Marty had a race to build their models. The models were all pastel coloured playground scenes. Marty's figure looked odd.
11. Tomorrow is Bagel Breakfast day!
2 comments:
6. Not sure if it quite fits the dystopian view, but "Starship Troopers" is always a laugh for a fascist view of the future! :)
5. Bowl envy is never a pretty thing to see
11. Hope the bagels were good.
3. Indiana Jones has come out of his shell & is swimming happily.
4. Audrey may have died due to lack of oxygen in her undersized bowl. Battery fishing is the term.
7. Having a bee host would've been awesome.
9. My lego figure was Down's. Reidun abused him some more. His name is Charles.
Post a Comment