The other teacher-blogs mention being busy. I agree.
- Reports to write (oops, I will not meet my first deadline - too bad).
- Open Evening stuff to do.
- Being in charge of two classes' programmes is taxing on me. Lots of tweaking and preparation to do.
- Marking marking marking. Not that I do it very often - but it's hanging over my head very ominously.
- My form class are being **** to all their teachers. All kinds of 'situations' to get on top of there. One of the good girls told me that it took one teacher half an hour to do the roll because they just wouldn't shut up and he kept insisting on quiet. Poor guy! He's a PRT. My girls need a firm hand. They have no self-discipline.
- Running tutorials and catch-ups during lunchtimes.
Might try and go to quiz on Thursday though. Any takers?
That will do.
More blogging in the weekend. Weekdays too busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment