Just had a girl I went to high-school with 'friend' me. She was an actual friend - we had sleep-overs.
It turned into a straight swap for another high-school person. But this one was a guy who was really only on the outer fringe of my group of friends, and he was a little naughty for me to be one-on-one friends with. So he's gone.
What an exciting start to the day!
* * *
I've been listening to 'The Coast' on my bed-side radio this week. Ok, so it's old-people easy-listening, but I really like that old 50s and 60s stuff with the harmonising, and my radio gets barely any stations well. So shut up if you're about to mock me.....
And every time a particular jingle for the station has come on, I've misheard it and been momentarily shocked.
It goes something like 'Open fires on a winter night....'
But I keep hearing the word 'thighs' instead of 'fires'. Dodgey!
3 comments:
Dodgy perhaps, but both are equally inviting....:)
It appears that not even the threat of ELIMINATION is enough to cause me to login to Facebook.
The only times I login seem to be to click "no - too busy playing ultimate" to any kind of party invitation. I want to go to parties. I just want to play Ultimate more.
Hmmmm. I will take that into consideration in the future.
Once I get past my initial easy rounds of elimination (I have five more easy decisions), I may have to set up 'challenges' for my friends, like they do on 'Survivor'.
Maybe I'll take three people in a lame note that they're supposed to reply to or do themselves.... and the last person to reply/comment gets eliminated.
Post a Comment