Saturday, August 01, 2009

Groggy

1. Drinking Yellow and some blanc at Regal.

2. About 10 different meat dishes.

3. Gumby bought Justin some wind-up sumo toys. The lazy Susan was a perfect dojo thingie for them. They tended to like turning each other around and doing dodgey things, rather than pushing each other off the edge.

4. Met some guy guys from Paihiatua and Mangitanoka down for the rugby. We bought them shots and took photos. Country boys are cute - and short.

5. Went to Temperance for the first time. Would have felt old, were I not so drunk. Jon and Justin danced on the table-tops. Actually.

6. Many many rounds of shots.

7. Walked home. The tunnel is soooooooooooo long. Drunken text.

8. Not feel good today.

9. Going to have some toast.

10. And rock a bit more (side to side, not party-like).

11. Might never drink again. For at least a week.

12. Below are pictures of what the evening looked like. I just discovered them on my camera.

13. At least I'm having a good hair-day today. It makes up for my poorly tummy and head.

No comments: