Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jon Key is gonna be on Letterman.

Now all of America, who already watch Flight of the Conchords, are going to think we really are like that. John is a little similar to Murray. Maybe if any of the dozen or so spokesperson Rhys Darby has going at the moment dry up he could try going into the impersonating business. I'd like to see that.

We will come off like yokels. I guess we'll be down-to-earth yokels. Part of the charm.

3 comments:

Off-Black said...

Actually I think almost any representation of NZ could be better than the Conchords. I'd rather have John Key on Letterman than Helen Clark; he at least has a sense of humour (sort of)

Not Kate said...

He's certainly more likely to be comfortable being silly.

I think Helen would have been very awkward on there.

Not Kate said...

He's certainly more likely to be comfortable being silly.

I think Helen would have been very awkward on there.