Sunday, June 29, 2008

One Week To Go

This sentiment will be echoed in the minds of secondary school teachers throughout the country. No matter how long the term is (it varies between 9-11 weeks usually) the last two are always a drag. That seems to be when reports are due, plus about a million other little things. And when you're trying to do one of thsoe million little things, someone else comes in to talk to you about a new thing - or one of their things that they want some help with. Sometimes a cloak of invisibility would be good :) I think that's what i-pods are for.

I have got echzma on my chin, which only ever happens when I'm stressed (and the weather is like it is).

I am not teaching three days out of five this week, because we are trying to get the website up and running. That might sound like a good thing, but it's actually more of a hassle than teaching. So that makes my week even trickier. Bleh.

Must eat more veges. Me and Reidun ventured to the markets today, in the wind and the rain, so I am stocked. Good old Levin produce from the heart of the Horowhenua.

Nothing exciting.

No comments: