Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yum. Winter tastes good and warm and hearty.

Reidun is feeding us steak and kidney stew and baked apples for pudding.

Good for the soul!

(Not to mention the date-loaf I had with my cup of tea.)

* * *

I have been listening to the sound-track to Juno for about a month now. I tend to put a CD on in my car and leave it playing for a good few weeks before I move on. I now know every song intimately and subconsciously and will anticipate the next song correctly. Perhaps time to move on.

I am a vampire, I am a vampire, I am a vampire, I am a vampire and I have lost my fangs again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, I'm the same way with that CD. I am very familiar with it.

I think my fav songs are the Buddy Holly one and Sonic Youth's Carpenters cover.

AP