Where do all the hair-ties go?
I have run out. And I used to have a billion of them. I buy whole packets at once. Now alls I have left is a few ones that have lost their elasticity, so are useless. Half my hair was hanging out at netball on Monday because I had been reduced to using a baby-hairtie (little thin one that's got crappy tightness).
They probably go to the same place as the bobby-pins.
I know where some bobby-pins go. They fall down the back of boyfriends' beds. I was at Matt's house once, and my hair was haggard looking (as was the rest of me) and I was complaining about having lost my bobby-pins.... and he had just shifted rooms in his flat and pointed out that he had 'dozens' of them on the floor of his old room. So I went and had a look at the empty room and sure enough, lots of bobby-pins lying on the floor under his window. I scooped them right up.
Evasive little blighters, anyhow.
1 comment:
I used to have this problem all the time. However, now I rely on our cat to find them, she is a champion. She loves hair pins and will seek them out to play with.
I'm not sure she doesn't lose as many as she finds though. And having her walk over my head in the night to get to the bedside table to play with them meant I had to hide them in a box. Although she's still walking over my head in the hope that one day they won't be in the box.
Post a Comment