Sunday, October 07, 2007

Last day of frrrrreeeeeedom.

Friday - Steve Roger is back in the 04


Steve went to T-col with me and Fish and then taught at Wainui with Ed - so he knows a lot of our crew. He's been in England for the past four years teaching at badass schools and growing facial hair.


He is becoming Upper Hutt's official ambassador of cool. Living, working and partying in the UH. With a half British accent.



We went to Monsoon Poon (mmmm) and then played around with toothpicks at Kitty's. Ed's idea...... but Cassie took it to new levels with her twirling tricks.


Then on to .... uh..... Shooters with Marty and co. It met my expectations.

Saturday - Stone collecting


I went with Reidun to look for stones to make garden markers with (she's gonna paint them up with labels like 'Thyme'). My new yellow sneakers enjoyed the outing and were solid on the uneven rocks of the bays.



Saturday Night - Jono's Birthday Drinks


Jono still got IDed going into JJ Murphy's, even though he turned 32 yesterday. That's cool! I hope I'm like Jono when I grow up. Forever young.


I made it my new paparazzi mission to get photos of Michelle without hands in front of her face. I succeeded many times. I am the master! What will be my next drunken photographer challenge???


Justin got him the coolest present ever - a karate headband like the one in Karate Kid. I have ordered him to wear it for the whole game tomorrow. SWEEP THE LEG!


Jono is my new best friend. I shared my chocolate with him.

2 comments:

Charlie Brown said...

You went to Shooters? Blech. YOu would have hated that!

Not Kate said...

That was my expectation :)