I got the yellow sneakers. Watch out!
* * *
I have to go in to school today. Stink. I have to sort out what's going on with the magazine (I have yet to get any support from anyone on any level - so am considering just chucking it in - as I have given fair warning I will do if no support is given in terms of help, time or money). That is not a nice thought. I'm not a quitter, but at the same time I'm not a martyr and my priority is teaching my seniors well before they go to exams and I just can't do that if I'm expected to produce a 130 page magazine at the same time (literally, the same time - I end up taking it in to class to work on while my seniors do 'quiet busy work', which is not great teaching).
* * *
I sent a dumb text last night. It was one of those instances where I was texting ABOUT someone..... and actually absent-mindedly sent it TO that person. And realised just after I'd pressed 'send'. ARGH! It could have been worse. But it still makes me cringe a lot. It wasn't good.
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE. I tried to cover and make him think the tone was more flattering than it really was..... I hope he bought it.
No comments:
Post a Comment