...mez are apparently coming to Wellington some time in about a month. I'm dead keen to go to that concert! It's at the Bath-house. Snug wee venue. $48 or so.
Sounds good to me.
Can someone else organise a posse to go?
* * *
I helped Paul carry a couch up to the sleep-out today. If you have seen the location of the sleep-out (or 'love-shack' as he calls it) you will know that is a feat worth reward. I got me a beer for it.
He's calling it the 'love seat'. It is intentionally small so that any girl unfortunate enough to have to 'crash' at his shack will say, 'Excuse me, Paul. This couch is not comfortable for sleeping on - can I share your king-single bed?'
If that tactic fails, he says he will tell them he has no spare linen and throw them a towel.
The dude is a smoooooth operator! The worrying thing is that he may in fact score using those tactics. Life is unfair.
* * *
While watching Target tonight with my flatmates and discussing real life incidents of tradespeople doing dodgey things in people's homes I realised something.
Bloody tradesmen must've stolen my favourite bra last year. There is no other logical explanation. Damnation! I'm not like Ange; I don't just lose underwear. I always wear it home with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment