A colleague of mine who shall remain almost nameless (for those in the know he is The Model) made one of the biggest faux pas I have heard of in a while.
He has a mysterious on-again off-again relationship with his girlfriend and today he may well have nailed the lid of the coffin.....
His ex/gf had a wee drama queen display and stormed off after some mini argument...... then tried calling him several times. At this point he composed a text to someone mentioning something about his 'psycho girlfriend'.
He decided to delete it.... but on auto-pilot instead of deleting it he sent it to the first person in his phone book.....
.... who happened to be his 'psycho girlfriend'.
Woopsie. I suspect she's gonna show him what pscyho really looks like now! And half his clothes are still at her flat...........
* * *
Kankle seems to respond well to sporting activity. I experimented with indoor netball tonight and was not inhibited. My shoe was very 'snug' over top of Kankle. It is becoming an entertaining experiment. I like the theory that it could be some kind of fracture.... but after my severly-bruised-ribs I refuse to set myself up for such disappointment........ The heartbreak and disappointment is not worth building yourself up to thinking you have a real injury.................. I'll have to settle for strange-sprain.
* * *
It was meet-the-parents night at school. Year 9 students were to bring along their families to have a sausage and meet their teachers.
The aforementioned Model had mustard on his chin most of the time..... I didn't tell him :)
* * *
My Lynnie (Dad's wife) is in hospital after a miserable night of pain and not being able to breathe. That's stink. She's had an awful time of it healthwise the last few years. In constant pain. Nothing life-threatening but definitely detrimental on quality of life. Not fair at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment