My bruised finger is beautiful like a sunset.
I will not update the images of my knee.
I only just read to the end of the second-skin instructions where it says 'Warning: Do not apply to open wounds'.
I've had it on all day 'cause I had nothing else big enough and I liked the idea of having a window to my wound ....
My knees are weeping. They are beautiful like raw meat.
4 comments:
Not applying to open wounds defeats the purpose of a 'second skin' concept somewhat....
Looking at the finger I would recommend physio. It will most likely still be free (my achilles was treated for free a few months ago and I couldn't even definitively state how I had injured it).
Ow.
Take care of your beautiful self.
R
That second skin stuff if fantastic!
Nah - no need for physio. It's just pretty bruising and swelling. It has decent movement (other than the swelling factor) and no acute pains.
A Chinese woman at work who used to play basketball says that when you poke a ball with the end of your finger like that, that you should pull it up out of the joint straight away (even if you don't think it's dislocated it or anything). Sound painful, but she swears it won't bruise/swell as bad if you do it straight away. She's a home remedy guru.
Post a Comment