Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moore Wilson's has good customer service.

Girl at Counter: Moore Wilson's card?
Me: No.
GaC: ID?
Me: (aside) Hehe
GaC: Whoa - you look good for your age.
Me: See, Michelle. I told you so.

* * *

I'm going to the Wiry Rapper with Cass, Fish and J9. Should be a nice quadrio of people to spend a few chill-out days with and herald in the holidays.

* * *

When I come back I will have a MOUNTAIN of washing that needs attacking.

* * *

My knee is just owie now. It hurts to kneel.

I was taking photos of our final assembly, trying to be unobstructing of views, so I started kneeling down and it hurt a lot.

And a student asked if I wanted her seat (not cause she knew my kneeses had grazes, just cause she's a nice kid). I said, 'Yes, thank you dear,' like an old lady.

* * *

Toffee milks are still pretty freakin' awesome. I got a box from Moore Wilson's and gave them out to my classes as treats. They last ages. And I like how the texture changes from brittle and hard to chewy goodness.

* * *

We had a nice dinner with Justin. He told us the story of his origins (much like a super hero would). Me and Michelle thought it was awesome.

* * *

I should go and get some crap to take to the shared lunch at work tomorrow. I hate shared lunches. I like eating them, but I inevitably leave buying stuff to take til 9pm the night before. Every time!

No comments: