I rehurt my finger at netball tonight :( It had just got almost full movement back. I had to shoot and pass nine fingered for most of the back to back games I played. It's not swelled up again, but it's regressed about an inch back in recovery.
So.... people who have had Instant Kiwi seasons greetings
- Richard
- Michelle (with two wins!)
- Brendan
- Ben and Anna
- Fish and Sam
- Flatmate Geoff
So far Michelle is the only lucky one (with a free $1 scratchie then a $3 win - she's gonna take the money and run). The netball peeps had not scratched when I saw them, so not sure if they won $10,000. Fingers crossed!
I'm getting my dad a book that has the best science writing of 2010. I ran it by him as an idea and he was surprisingly keen. He's also getting Mad Men Season 1. I think his wife would actually like it more than him - but she already has a couple of presents (Nood shopping basket and Adele CD).
And that's all the presents I'm telling (I already told him most of that on the phone, so it's not secret anymore).
No comments:
Post a Comment