Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I got a 'Best of 85' mix CD from The Warehouse. It's full of classic syth-rock angst. It's got A-ha and Billy Idol.

Then in the middle of all that it's got 'I'm Walkin' on Sunshine'. I thought that was a bit of a weird and lame addition to my grunty car CD.

But.... to my surprise.... I am LOVING that song! It's the absolute best morning song. I love going to work after listening to it! The intro rocks.

I have it on repeat.

And don't it feel good!

* * *

I haven't come across anyone in my circles that isn't happy with Wellington's new mayor.

* * *

My new sneakers haven't given me blisters.

And I sneak around in them.

* * *

I made zucchini fritters from my recipe book. It's my new signature dish.

4 comments:

R said...

Is that CD orange? I think I have that one at home...

Christopher Nguyen said...

Was just reading up on your past blog posts, Coop. I like that you're a Mad Men watcher. Season 4 (the one that just finished) is excellent.

Christopher Nguyen said...

Other show that you should watch: Modern Family. It's excellent. I have about 20 other shows that I would recommend as well, but Mo-Fam is the cream of the crop for good laughs.

Not Kate said...

Whoa, Dirty Kash. Come to troll? :)

We have Modern Family here - think it just finished. I only watched a few episodes at the end, but it seemed good. Might catch up on it some time.

The Big C has just started, and it seems decent.

Do you love Flight of the Conchords? (Series one, not so much series two.) If you say 'no' I just won't publish your comment :) That and Outrageous Fortunes are the best kiwi serieses (we'll claim Conchords - the genius behind it is kiwi). Outrageous Fortunes was bought and refilmed by Americans under a different name recently - not sure it it's done any good (don't think it would work as a red-neck comedy, whcih is what it seemed to be reinterpreted as).