Saturday, October 09, 2010

I cooked. Proper food. Using a recipe.

Kumara mash, sage and garlic pork steak, green apple and red onion salsa.

That's quite an effort for me!

* * *

It's fun seeing all the different types of dogs along Petone's foreshore. Today there was an Alsatian and a doberman and lots of others. Cassie's dogs are the bravest and busiest.

* * *

I think deers are the new owls of the fashion world.

* * *

I haven't quite convinced my head I have to go back to work on Monday. I still feel like it's holidays. I like being a lady of leisure. I stay up late, get up late, coffee a lot, read things. It's all very unstressful.

* * *

I like this time of year. I love my jandals. 7pm doesn't seem so late anymore.

* * *

I am not well informed enough to care who won the election. I like that John Banks lost.

* * *

Me and Michelle wanna do run-around stuff in the weekend. Like tennis. Or even Frisbee. It's kinda nice enough weather now. Might organise a Saturday avo tennis outing some time. I'm feeling suitably unfit, following my winter hibernation period.

* * *

If you see Cassie, she will preach to you about the fries at the Empire. Belgian fries, they're called, with mozzarella and gravy (a whole pool of it at the bottom of the bowl).

* * *


No comments: