They have promised it for years. Since the Jetsons and Star Trek, I have been eagerly awaiting the 'future'.
Now, at work, I finally feel I am there.
We are now able to [drum-roll please]..... enter the roll by computer! No more grudgingly spending 5 minutes after school scrawling out the names of all the kids who were away. No siree.
My life has changed. I will never again have to get to 4pm, about to leave, and curse at the 'bloody yellow sheet' I have forgotten to fill in. Never again!
Goodbye, Yellow Sheet!
* * *
And Clayton was found guilty. There is sense. And no more 'provocation'. Good good. And for purposely being a dickhead during his trial, he now has death-threats. Give you something to think about.
* * *
My Wolverine-claw scares the cat. My claws are bigger than his. And they go 'cha-ching' when I extend them. He is in awe of my awesomeness.
* * *
And the Elf-Girl..... has written all her poems about elves. I very seriously said, 'Didn't we agree only two of them would be about elves?' and she corrected me saying, 'But that one's just about a dragon.'
I am ignorant. Elves, fairies, dragons .... aren't they all the same?
I may well be the meanest teacher ev-er.
3 comments:
Sooo jealous!!! I want to enter my roll by computer. I did it once when on section at Southland Girls but nothing since.
We still have to do the morning one by hand.... and we still have to fill in our actual rollbook.... but the end of day one is computerised :) Saves heaps of time, once the programme loads up (it can be a little slow).
I got in trouble for not having handed in my end of day slip lots of times. We're about to audited by the ministry so I had to go into the programme (which we only started using this week) and enter alllllll my missing ones from last term. Took bloody ages.
Poor Elf Girl. So misunderstood.
Glad you're enjoying the Wolverine claws.
Post a Comment