1. The one time I think I'm the first one there (and on time) it turns out I was late. Janet runs a tight ship!
2. I got one book. I got Richard to be my book trafficker (little does he know that it had illegal substances taped inside it and he was duped into taking it through the check-out for me). I considered asking Mash, but he seemed too straight up to traffick for me.
3. I halved a pizza with Kirsten - the kind of pizza you can fold in half, New York styles.
4. I bought shoes a half size too small for me. But only $60 (down from $210). They might stretch. They are cream pumps with an almond toe and brown heel.
5. At Unity I found 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo', which has been recommended. We shall see - I turn my nose up at crime fiction generally.
2 comments:
It's cos I was early and kept seeing all these people come out with books - it all just got too much and I had to go in.... It was 10:30 on the dot though.. guilty as charged...
I had almost a whole pizza like yours and was so FUUULLLLL!!
But not so full I couldn't have a neenish tart. Mmmm neenish tart :P
Post a Comment