Saturday, September 27, 2008

Morphed.






Went to visit the Hall-Halls in hospital today, with wee baby. We saw her in her little cot with all kinds of tubes attached to her. Only dad was allowed to touch. But even alseep and paralysed and sedated, she was pretty cute looking. I'd be well happy with that! Baby fingernails are always so surprising.
Can't wait til she gets to wake up and go home with them.
* * *
Also went on a nature walk with Damon to the Karori Sanctuary. I've never properly been there. It's pretty neat. We had a cookie break half-way. Would be interesting to do a longer trip and take the Green Path. Though, as Damon pointed out, I would have to wear a different outfit (need to match your outfit to the coloured path you are walking - otherwise you might get lost).
* * *
Cocktail of choice is now anything with honey vodka. The other week Meg made us honey vodka, passionfruit vodka, Chi and mint cocktails. Last night I made honey vodka, lemonade and cranberry cocktails, with mint. Both were lovely. Given my experiences at Dave's birthday party earlier this year, I'm well over Candian Club, which had previously been my drink of choice.

1 comment:

Off-Black said...

Thank you......I think!