Thursday, August 21, 2008

Still at school....

At almost 7.30pm. There's a course selection night. Without car use, I decided to stay and force myself to do a bit of work. Went out for Chili-Jam rice-burger with some of the senior management (and Sam). Saw Ed. He was also getting a Chili-Jam burger.

Will not be able to leave school til after 8.30pm. Stink one.

Was so cold last night that I had to sleep with my head under the cover. I don't remember doing that last winter at all......

Wasn't planning on just staying at school tonight (was going to go home and come back).... so have not got 'fancy' clothes on. Truth be told, I had a couple of periods off to work on the website so I have on trainers, jeans and a hoodie. I have a vest, necklace and boots in my bag to slightly jazz up outfit (was going to change into them when I taught my two afternoon classes.... but flagged it). Still wearing jeans though...... all the others have on their power-suits. That's just how us Media teachers roll, I guess. Pushing the limits. Rebels.

No comments: