Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Little Fluffy Clouds.

I remember one of the first techo mix type songs I ever heard was a loop called 'Little Fluffy Clouds' (or possibly 'Fluffy Little Clouds') that my brother played for me back in the 90s sometime. It was cute. It had some electronic thing in the background with this repeated bit of a little kid describing clouds.

I learnt how to fill a gas tank last night. Kyle made me learn. It wasn't too hard. But it took a while to find a place that actually did it. The places on Adelaide Rd do, if you ever find yourself looking.

I have been watching films from the library. I got out three documentaries. One of them was on the houses of Frank Lloyd Wright. I've always liked his stuff (I guess most people do). This doco was on the three houses he made which he lived in. All so intricate. I had never heard about how his woman (mistress?) and her children all died tragically in the second house. They were trapped by a madman in there, and then he went and set fire to the house, so when they tried to escape they all died. Something rather horrific.

And, thanks to one of Richard's forwards, it is now offical that I am a genius. Thank you Mensa. Ok.... possibly dubious..... but I'll take it :)

4 comments:

d3vo said...

I've got it if you want a copy for nostalga!

Not Kate said...

That would be cool!

2treesandahorse said...

F.L.W rocks. I love his stuff his lines and shapes, his vision and ambition. Falling water, Bear run is my fav. Oh that museum thingy is ok as well.

Off-Black said...

I like the house that he did that was sort of built over a waterfall.

And since I scored 23 befoer I got bored, I also am a genius.