Monday, September 03, 2007

Good Intentions

While I honestly and sincerely meant to blog tonight..... I don't think I've got the stamina to do it properly. After ironing lots of stuff, watching some crap NZ reality TV, mucking around a bit and doing some personal grooming...... I am tired.

A sudden wave of mental fatigue has hit. That doesn't usually hit for another hour or so. I must go with this wave - I have things to do tomorrow which require alertness (teaching being one of them). Essays to mark, reassessments to supervise.

Were I to blog it might be something about Fathers Day. I saw my father on Fathers Day, and it was quite coincidental (despite me cynically thinking he'd planned it that way so I'd have to actually get him something....). Lynne is better (physically and hence emotionally - chronic pain affects both). They've sold their lovely big house. That is sad, but means I may inherit a lovely lounge-suite as new house is too small for all furniture...... That softens the blow. I may have to take equivalent worth of childhood crap and miscellaneous books...... Trade-off.

Umm....

Rumpus is progressing. Damon is ticking things off the to-do list, but it is still lengthy and will take time. I am looking forward to it! I do hope all my most special friends who have said they'll come don't pike.

Umm....

Yeah.

I fear my sore throat is coming back. I feel it a-tickling away back there. That would suck. Muchly.

Reminder to self: post on g.

No comments: