Any good ideas for next season's team name? Me, Michelle, Morgan and Jonoball were bandying around a few ideas. Most of them weren't any good. Some of them were unrepeatable. None were better than our present name.
Perhaps we could stay with an A-team theme, or an 80s TV thing...... 'Whatchua Talkin' Bout, Willis?'.......
'Vote for Pedro'.
'Narp.'
'Inconceivable!'
'Sweep The Leg.'
Or switch to something random. Maybe one of Sam's uber-scary-sounding-weapons names could finally have its day in the sun.
I still root for 'Holy Jihad'. But then, I had a fish called 'Sambo'. I lack discretion....... and taste.
* * *
I am in that just-last-another-week phase. I am down to eating too much junk food and wearing the last (hideously ugly nana-style) pairs of underwear in the drawer because I haven't done any washing. Need a hair-cut. Need to return some library books.
I rang a parent tonight and it sounds like her daughter has entangled herself in a web of lies that may just be about to ensnare her. Nothing quite as bad as the girl who told me her mother was dying so I wouldn't take her cell phone........ But some good stuff.
* * *
ER is good. It has hooked me in for several weeks in a row now.
* * *
Our free netball game is on Sunday afternoon - 1.30pm. Invites extended to anyone keen to come along. That includes the regular crew of fillers such as Rich, Kirsten, Damon.... Cassie. Haven't really checked it with many of the team members but it expires this weekend, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Fish, Sam - can you fellas make it? Or is it church time?
Svend - I have always had fun envisioning you netballing. This could be your opportunity.
5 comments:
Could be keen for a good ol' game of netball. A bit rusty but sounds fun. If room count me in!
You have fun imagining me netballing because you are a cruel, cruel woman who would find my utter exhaustion hilarious. :)
Name-wise, how about "Beedie-beedie-beedie"? Or "Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats!"
I am made of good ideas.
Can't make netball sorry, I'm doing a half marathon in the morning.
My vote for team name goes to 'Inconceivable!'
Svend: I also would anticiapte you having an evil genius type of prowess.... or a Benny Hill kind of hilarity. Either way - good fun! What is 'Beediebeediebeedie' from? It rings a bell. I like it....
Damon: Yes, it would have to have the exclamation mark too, eh.
Cassie: You're in!
Beedeibeediebeedie what's up, Buck?
Gil Gerard was a fool, but he scored lots of hot alien women.
-morgue
Post a Comment