Monday, June 04, 2007

Imbued.

It's funny how after living in a city for long enough, every little place in town comes to have at least one little memory attached to it. You mighta gone on a date there, or been terribly 'ill' in the bathroom, or run into an old friend.


For example, what memories do YOU have attached to:

1) The crossing by James Smith (that's where Ange broke her elbow)

2) The bathroom upstairs at JJ Murphy's (that's where I was violently ill at Ed's birthday one year)

3) The toilets at Pigeon Park (one of the few times where I have memory loss from drinking! New Years ages ago - I remember running towards them and it then being a few hours later all of a sudden)

4) Manners Mall, just outside the kebab place (where I hugged a hobbit)

5) Floor 2B at the Lombard Parking Building (where I first remember hearing the famous quote from Hamlet as my dad said it to me)


No comments: