... without my cellphone. I left it at work accidentally.
What if tonight was the night where I was going to get some fabulous and spontaneous one-off offer.... and I missed it.......
It could happen.
I'm anxious about it.
* * *
In other news, I got some girls at school to clean my car for me. They love having 'jobs' to do. And one of them did the front wheel-thingies a treat! They used to be kinda brown and rusty looking, now they shine and gleam. Check them out next time you see me in my 'ride'.
* * *
Finally waxed my legs so I can wear skirts and shorts again.
* * *
Quizzing tomorrow with flatmates most likely. All comers welcome (Sam - you still on nights?). Clayton swears he does the 5-minute quiz every day so he is primed and ready to lead the squad.
* * *
My winning streak is over. Michelle's team ruined it. Back to square one.
* * *
I know people born with extra thumbs or toes. It must be more common than I thought. And they're otherwise normal.....
* * *
I used to find Michael Rappaport sexy. I don't like him in The War at Home. He has eliminated himself from my Exemption List (published months ago on my blog). He's obnoxious. I know it's just acting.... but it has to come from somewhere real, doesn't it?
* * *
Someone I do still find sexy is Craig McMillan. Good to see him doing well again! He's so lovably streaky.
* * *
Did anyone else see that classic episode of Paul McKenna where one guy was hypnotised to believe he was a guru. And his one piece of wisdom he shared with everyone was 'You know that blue thing in the toilet - it's not an icy-pop'....?
We have something blue in our toilet. Every time you flush it's bright, bright blue. How sanitary!
There was also the 'You stole me eyebrows!' episode. Classic. And the 'I'm a mushroom - you're a mushroom - we're all mushrooms' skit was a goodie.
3 comments:
Yes. On nights. It sucks.
Thinking more and more about looking for other jobs that don't require me to spend a third of my life as some kind of vampire.
I will make at least one enquiry tomorrow.
I am the 5-minute quiz legend at work
I once knew a guy who had two fused toes on each foot. He was kinda dumb and nasty to be around so you could say he was a mutant both literally and figuratively.
Oh, so that's why you didn't answer. Well, the offer was a one-off so I can't really repeat it. Sorry about that...
Post a Comment