Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It pours.

Yesterday we found out the people printing the school magazine have (in my opinion) f***ed up and it won't be ready in time.

That sucks.

People keep coming up to me being sympathetic, saying "Oooh, you must be so disappointed - all that work you put in to meet the deadline!".... To which I non-challantly reply, "You know what - I don't really care." Which is true.

I think it puts people off when they come up to you ready to give sympathy, but you don't act sad.

It's only the fourth worst thing that's happened to me this week. And it's the one that affects me the least directly (I've seen every page of the damned thing a million times and I'm a bit over it).

I'm in a suprisingly good mood though.

I think it's because I've been wearing my lovely new shoes and new tshirts. The shoes leave dents in my feet where they dig in, but no actual blisters.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I wonder if that's the same spambot who tried to charm you earlier...

well, if you decide to go for the word-recognition thing, you can always amuse yourself inventing definitions for the "words" they give you...

Not Kate said...

The spam-bot loves my blog. Ergo, I love the spam-bot.