Oopsie.
All along I've had it in my head that my driving test was the first day of the holidays..... I was just about out the door and I looked at the form and it said 26/9/06. That's tomorrow.... Oops. My stepmum had cleaned the car and planned her day around taking me down! Luckily I've been able to pull a bit of a car-swap for tomorrow (Lynne and Dad have a specialists appointment down in Wellington, but will take my friend Fi's car and she will drop me off in the one I've been practising in!).
Good.
I have two new flatmates sussed! Julia and Kate. Both just got back from teaching primary in the UK earlier this year. 27, sporty, from Christchurch. Only actually spoke to Julia on the phone but she sounded good enough. I figure I've had bad enough luck when I've seen people face-to-face, so that doesn't seem to make much of a difference! So from now on if you ring you'll have to ask for me by full name (we're both Kate J). They're not moving in til late next week - but at least I have an end in site and am getting (what sound like) quality flatmates. Yay!
5 comments:
Haha.. oh no.. two girls? My brother is going think it's Christmas...
Thats awesome! Things have a way of coming right. Ill just ask for Judge now when I ring :)
You can not even ask for "not kate" cause you will end up with Julia. arrrg what to do. Oh i dont ring you just post on your blog. Phew thatw as close.
...or Mango perhaps?
We lost netball BTW. We had that guy - "I've never played before, but I'm learning to ref" reffing us again. Pah. We SO should have won but he let so much contact go I thought I was playing rugby.
I think they should make him play a season so he can understand what "contact" actually means.
Good luck with the driving! You'd better let us know how you go...
Yay for things being sorted. :)
Post a Comment