
Today is the first day that neither the Christchurch or Japanese earthquake has been the lead story on Stuff. I was watching with vague interest, just to see how long each had currency.
The Christchurch quake held the title until the Japanese one, and now it's something about Peter Jackson having lost weight..... Back to normal.
The Christchurch quake held the title until the Japanese one, and now it's something about Peter Jackson having lost weight..... Back to normal.
* * *
I am now Level 17 - 'veteran'. I was in the zone tonight - no compromising, waiting for the perfect pieces. It all fell into place.
I was beating Level 16 players easily - it's like they gave away the 'expert' label. Maybe you can use that tetris money they give away to buy credentials. I'm earning it old school.
Rotate, rotate... hard drop..... Line piece.... TETRIS!
2 comments:
Today is your IRC e-buddy Chiphead's 30th birthday. Be sure to wish him a good one.
http://twitter.com/vitorabreu
Dunno what happened to your other comment, but you are probably not better than me. I'm like a Tetris zen master. I play it in my sleep.
Thanks for the heads-up. Chip is old! Jajaja.
Post a Comment