Why waste time making an icecream when you can just eat the sprinkles right from the lid? Clever kid! Kingi is very proud of himself.* * *
Holy crap. Let the bridesmaid dress diet begin.
My friend sent over a bridesmaid dress from the UK and I tried it on today.
Were I svelte, the dress would be stunning.
I have about six weeks to get svelterer and do justice to a satin dress.
The generous portion of desert I had and the bag of chippies I followed it up with are sitting heavily in my tummy (which is protruding island-like out of my shiny silver dress).
If I fail in that mission, I will at least contribute valuably to the wedding party by making the bride look even more petite and gorgeous by comparison. My job will be done.
The photographer will just have to delicately ask the groomsmen to obscure my rolly bits in the photos. I will be this little head peeking out from the back. Or maybe I can get a really big bunch of flowers to hold in front of myself.
My friend sent over a bridesmaid dress from the UK and I tried it on today.
Were I svelte, the dress would be stunning.
I have about six weeks to get svelterer and do justice to a satin dress.
The generous portion of desert I had and the bag of chippies I followed it up with are sitting heavily in my tummy (which is protruding island-like out of my shiny silver dress).
If I fail in that mission, I will at least contribute valuably to the wedding party by making the bride look even more petite and gorgeous by comparison. My job will be done.
The photographer will just have to delicately ask the groomsmen to obscure my rolly bits in the photos. I will be this little head peeking out from the back. Or maybe I can get a really big bunch of flowers to hold in front of myself.
* * *
I have found an online radio station that must be run by people of my generation and ilk. Roo Radio.
* * *
I emerged victorious from the scuffle of Risk. The first game hardly counted, because I was powerless to do anything against the might of Kirsten on the other side of the board. I seemed to be positioned right in the middle of Richard and Sam, both trying to progress through the centre of me.
* * *
My wisdom tooth has been hurting. Might have to be extracted.
* * *
A student teacher saw someone giving out stickers to a class and said later, 'Is that age appropriate?' Hah. Amateur.
* * *
I have had two very good cheesecakes in the last couple of weeks. One from the South African food stall at the Saturday art market. One from the German bakery in Kilbirnie.
* * *
There have been a couple of good personell changes at work. It's got a good vibe for me at the moment. Have been out for coffee several times - in the middle of the day. Indulgent!
* * *
I have not worn anything but dresses and skirts to work so far.
* * *
I didn't know Canada was famous for its fiddle playing.
* * *
I decluttered my room slightly. I have a bookshelf in my boot ready to give to Cassie.
* * *
I am trying to brainwash my students that James Cameron is rubbish. They're not caving in though.
* * *
I'm going to have takeaways. Haven't decided what kind. Should do that now.
I have found an online radio station that must be run by people of my generation and ilk. Roo Radio.
* * *
I emerged victorious from the scuffle of Risk. The first game hardly counted, because I was powerless to do anything against the might of Kirsten on the other side of the board. I seemed to be positioned right in the middle of Richard and Sam, both trying to progress through the centre of me.
* * *
My wisdom tooth has been hurting. Might have to be extracted.
* * *
A student teacher saw someone giving out stickers to a class and said later, 'Is that age appropriate?' Hah. Amateur.
* * *
I have had two very good cheesecakes in the last couple of weeks. One from the South African food stall at the Saturday art market. One from the German bakery in Kilbirnie.
* * *
There have been a couple of good personell changes at work. It's got a good vibe for me at the moment. Have been out for coffee several times - in the middle of the day. Indulgent!
* * *
I have not worn anything but dresses and skirts to work so far.
* * *
I didn't know Canada was famous for its fiddle playing.
* * *
I decluttered my room slightly. I have a bookshelf in my boot ready to give to Cassie.
* * *
I am trying to brainwash my students that James Cameron is rubbish. They're not caving in though.
* * *
I'm going to have takeaways. Haven't decided what kind. Should do that now.
8 comments:
i'm pretty sure sand has no calories. eat as much desert as you like.
Cheeky.
By that logic, I can claim the second game didn't count either.
You had power - you were on the same side of the board as me. I had no territories anywhere near Kirsten in Game 1. Only I have a valid excuse for a loss. ONLY ME!
not my fault you can't spell...:P
I can spell. I came 3rd in the Year 9 Spelling Bee.
I just have trouble with the desert/dessert thing. It's confusing. They sound the same...
that doesn't explain all the other spelling issues...:P
and they do not sound the same...they are not homophones...we primary teachers know stuff about english too.
Post a Comment