
Hataitai now has a Japanese take-out shop. My world is complete. Teriyaki chicken bento box is $12.90. I might try the ginger chicken udon next.
I love a meal with lots of bits and pieces and even the little salads taste yummy. And they have free green tea for you to drink while you wait.
4 comments:
It may be my screen acting up, so I will agree with everything mystery writers numbers 1 and 2 said. Actually no, I will DISAGREE with everything they have said, just to be a pain.
R
I thought #1 had made an excellent point until I read #2's rebuttal, which reframed and clarified the issue at hand much more clearly and concisely.
ahem. As Captain Literal, I fed both comments through babelfish. And barring the obvious shortcomings of machine translation, the gist is they're both pushing movies of a particular kind.
#1 (that's "Video" to you) talks about "romantic moonlight" and the "female superior", but since it also talks about "adult theatre", it may sound more smutty in the original Chinese. Whereas #2 (known as "Good Food" to his mother) just repeats the word pornography a lot. Eg: in the phrase "beautiful eyebrow pornography". I imagine that's far more explicable and a lot less interesting in the original Chinese.
Wow.... my blog just got a whole lot more interesting!
Post a Comment