The new plan for New Years is dinner at Hatai-Thai. It's BYO! And I live around the corner, so cocktails there afterwards-slash-before. And maybe some board or card games. It may just be me, Cass, Nicky and Cass's brother. Anyone else is welcome to join us.
The camping thing didn't work out. I hadn't really made much effort into getting equipment, I hadn't found a friend t0 go up with me (my friends are non-camping types) and then I found out my favourite relatives aren't even going.... The appeal dwindled. I'd also forgotten there was a family wedding on January 8th.... A lot of family time!
* * *
And let me remind people about the fun, free events on in Wellington this week.
There is the uni-cycling world champs! I'm keen to go to something that's on at TSB Arena one night - that's where the artistic competitions are. I wanna see tricks! [I can't vouch that this is free - no mention of costs on any of the programmes.]
And the City Gallery is free every second Wednesday for anyone who hasn't seen the dots exhibition yet, or wants to see it again. That falls on December 30th, so free this Wednesday!
1 comment:
Got room for a sleepy baby somewhere? Me S and K (and baby)are into a NYE thingy at your place if there's room for us!
Post a Comment