Monday, April 21, 2008

Holiday list of things to do

1. Dye hair (done)
2. Do loads of washing that have been accumulating for last three weeks of term (done)
3. Watch Atonement (rather a spontaneous choice at the video store, done)
4. Buy only healthy food to make up for the sins of the morning-tea muffins and late-night-marking-chocolate (done - Flakes were on special for 68c - but I put it back)
5. Wax legs (done, with no major injuries)
6. Get haircut (not done)
7. Get car serviced (not done)
8. Go on road trip (done - Levin counts if the people you travel with are not locals)
9. Sleep in (done - I said goodbye to Marty at 8am and never looked back - got up at 10)
10. Read a book (not done)

I'll think of some adverturous things to add in there.

I might even go vacuum the kitchen. What a productive day!

No comments: